TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Invoice will only be honoured for 7 days, after which it will be cancelled.
- Please make sure all items ordered and all info is correct on the invoice before making payment. Including courier details
- If payment was made by client – S-Studio will not be liable for products/ courier cost that were not included in the invoice.
- All orders are subject to stock availability. Kindly note that we cannot be held liable in the event where our suppliers run out of stock which leads to a delay in production. Or delay in delivery.
- Orders will only commence / be dispatched once full payment is received.
- Cash deposit payments: please add R100 to cover bank charges.
- Sublimation – Digital & Litho printing: the colour of printing may vary to the digital designs provided / seen on our website, however we do keep a close eye to make sure it is as close as possible! There may also be a colour variation of the items seen on our website.
- S-Studio will not accept any responsibility to colour variations on sublimated printing products.
- All wooden products (MDF, Bamboo and Wooden Hangers) may vary as it is a natural product and the grain might cause lighter or darker engraving.
- No returns will be accepted after payments been made, only in the event of a product malfunction / defect will returns be accepted for replacement.
- If client own courier collects the order / parcel, S-Studio will not be held responsible should the goods be damaged by the courier. It is each client’s own risk of parcels to be send via courier. S-Studio will not be held liable for any damaged, loss or theft of parcels – we will also not take responsibility for late delivery due to courier strikes or any other reason.
- Please make sure of your clothing size – if item ordered doesn’t fit – S-Studio will not be held responsible to replace your item. For size exchange – client will be responsible for courier to S-Studio and the return courier charges.
- The use of any product bought from this website is at the clients own risk.
- The client / user indemnifies & holds S-Studio harmless against loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on this website.
- S-Studio reserve the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet our standards. Should S-Studio exercise this right, the client will receive full refund with no deductions.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any of our products without express written permission by us.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We will never sell – nor disclose your confidential information to any third party. (or spam your email inbox)
We always try our best to ensure that your package arrives within the stipulated delivery times or sooner. Of course, there are some things that are beyond our control like weather, delivery errors, courier services & supplier delays. Regardless of the reason for the delay, we will do our best to help you as best we can and endeavour to inform you as soon as we know of any impending delays.
- Should you wish to exchange a product please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the exchange.
- Should you want to exchange a garment for a different size, we would gladly assist.
- Please note the courier charges will be for your own account.
- If you need to return an item because of a manufacturing fault on the receipt of the garment, we will replace the product and cover the courier cost for returning the garment.
- Goods are exchanged at the current value.
Please note that we do not accept exchanged, on goods that’s been worn, washed or personalised items