FAQ

Create a profile – we will need your name, e-mail, address, a password, delivery address and a contact number.

Choose the product you want, paying special attention to colour and size. Click ‘add to order’ and then checkout with your shopping basket. Follow the prompts to complete your order and then submit order
You will then receive your order number and we will automatically receive your order via email. We will then mail you your invoice within 24 hours. In the event that you do not receive your invoice via email within 24 hours – please contact us urgently on hello@s-studio.co.za that we can make sure we did receive your order.
The invoice we mail you once order’s been received will have your courier charges on as well.
It will also tell you when your order will be shipped – in the event of an item being out of stock we will immediately notify you via email as well as an estimated time when we will have the item back into stock

We currently only except EFT payments. We will mail you your invoice after submitting of order.

EFT – please mail your proof of payment to hello@s-studio.co.za

Orders are processed within 10-14 working days. This is only on items in stock. And non Customized items. Customized items can take up from 2-4 weeks. Depending on stock availability and the order size. We will notify you on the ETA date of items ordered that is currently out of stock via email. You will also be notified when your order will be shipped via email. Once the courier collects your order from us we will notify you via email once collected as well as supply you with the info of which courier service we used as well as a tracking number.

We use the courier guy or Aramex couriers and the order can be tracked online. On occasion we will make use of other couriers.

Yes we do. However we only do wholesale to the following terms:

  1. Only registered companies qualify for wholesale
  2. Wholesale shops are chosen at our discretion.
  3. In order to qualify for wholesale prices, a minimum order amount of R1500 is required.
  4. Only S-Studio items – non of your other supplied items can be wholesale items

Please email Rene Naude at hello@s-studio.co.za for a full wholesale application form.

Our products are manufactured and designed by owner Rene Naude in our small home based studio on Boksburg Gauteng . We do however stock a hand full of other suppliers as well. We only use local talents to help us complete a product.

  1. We are a proudly South African brand. All of our products are designed by owner Rene Naude and we have a great team who helps manufacture some of our products. About 70% of all our products seen on this website are handmade by owner Rene. The other 30% is local manufactured by her hand selected team of seamstresses and design team. We believe in job creation and also all our items are proudly made in SA (even our material used in our garments are local manufactured)

No we do not have a store where you can view the products - we are a online store only. You are welcome to set up a meeting at our Studio to discuss your custom made item or to view some samples of the materials. Please book an appointment a week in advanced. 

Office Hours for appointment:

Monday - Thursday:

8:30 - 16:00

Fridays:

8:30 - 15:00 

Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: CLOSED                                                                                                 

You can follow us on our facebook & instagram page for more photos of our items.

We really try our best to always have a minimum qty on hand – but in the case where we run out of stock, we will really try to get stock available within 2 weeks. You are welcome to add your item that is out of stock currently on your order or you can add it to your wish list on your profile and once the item is back in stock we will notify you immediately.

Please note: if you order wedding items from our customised items price list: lead time would be 4-8 weeks. Each items is hand made so please order your customised wedding items in time.

Yes you are more then welcome to collect your own order. 

It is very important that you make collection time and day arrangements beforehand for collections. S-Studio will not be held responsible if you arrive at our offices and there is no one to assist you. 

After hours collections can be arranged - but please keep in mind that I'm a Mommy too, so please respect my after hours times and confirm time and date.